Dine-in & Carry Out Hours
What We Are Doing to Keep Staff & Guests Safe:
- Limiting guests inside the restaurant by removing some tables & bar seating. Tables have been spread out so guests will social distance as much as possible.
- Screening staff for symptoms and recording their temperature before any shift.
- New training and testing for staff focused on sanitation & social distancing.
- Disinfecting high traffic areas throughout shifts.
- All staff will wear masks & gloves at all times.
- Removing items that guests touch and replacing with single-use items, like salt & pepper.
- Guests may order using their phones to view the menu. Single-use paper menus are available upon request.
- Single-use plastic silverware and paper napkins are available upon request.
- Plexiglass screens have been added to our restaurants where applicable to help minimize contact.
- Staff will maintain a six-foot distance with guests & each other whenever possible.
- A more touch-less bathroom experience with motion-sensor sinks, paper dispensers, and foot pulls on doors.
What You Can Do to Help:
- If you’re feeling sick or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. We are still available for carry out & delivery.
- Help us keep our staff safe by practicing safe social distancing when dining in & picking up.
- Please wear masks when entering, leaving, or moving around the restaurant for staff & fellow guests’ safety.